DNS Probe Finished Bad Config [Fix] Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP – Well, we all have been habitual to this error. Every time we work on chrome, we see that the chrome software starts to hang and show up some strange problems that create a hindrance for us to surf.
And when you receive the error code DNS Probe Finished Bad Config, then you might see a huge trouble when you are not able to deal with the error. And mostly it is seen that many are at a loss to deal with the error.
Also not only the chrome browser is affected by the bug, but other browsers like Firefox, Edge, and Opera but the error is in a different format than chrome.
Also certainly if we deal with DNS Probe Finished Bad Config without knowing what to do we either will
- Refresh the page many times; that might take too long to start up again
- Or just close the browser and start it again
These are the basic steps that we do when most of us who are not aware of the bug. Refreshing the page or the browser would certainly not help and loading it, again and again, will also not help.
Many others ways are informed to fix this bug, but not every program works the same way. But the below-given methods are the best way to fix the bugs permanently.
Dealing with bugs by just refreshing the page and loading it again and aging will not ease the problem, but it will make a person irritated if this solution does not work out.
Well, this is not a solution. Having surfing on the internet and everything without having any antivirus or any other supportive system to deal with bugs will certainly cause many bugs in the software.
Those who work on computers and laptops exactly know how difficult it becomes when one has to manage the bugs by themselves. Working on something important and then seeing the error becomes frustrating. Below are some given steps that will help to fix this bug?
Resetting IP and DNS
In this method, one needs to clear out the IP address and the internal catalog. This is quite a tricky way to clear out, and if you are not perfect with the prompt commands, then it is indeed advised to follow the other methods to fix the bug.
- Firstly, it is necessary to open up the Windows command prompt.
- Look for the cmd option in the start button and then click enter. If you are not able to find the option from the start menu, then search for Accessories from the list of the programs available.
- Now type the code as given below and hit enter after each command.
- netsh int ip reset
- netsh winsock reset
- ipconfig / fluahdns
- ipconfig / renew
Remember to hit enter after every command. And after that, you need to restart the computer.
By placing the above-given commands it will certainly replace the other catalog with the right one and with the correct entry, this may help to fix the problem.
Fix the bug is DNS Settings (Opera)
This is the method in which you need to change the DNS address manually; this makes the work quite easier
- You need to hit the network icon and then click on the Open Network and Sharing Center
- Then click on the local area connections from the given options and then click on properties
- A new window will open up, and then you need to select Internet Protocol Version 4, and then you need to click on the option Properties.
- After that click on the, Use the following DNS Server Addresses button and then in the Preferred DNS Server box you need to type 18.104.22.168
- And then in the Alternate Server, you need to type 22.214.171.124
- Then you need to make the check on the Validate Settings upon Exit, and click on the checkbox and hit Ok.
This method is easy enough to fix DNS_Probe_Finished_Bad_Config Error on the OS.
Disable Firewall and Antivirus
The most important thing is to see that the DNS_Probe_Finished_Bad_Config does not enter itself in the virus protection area or the firewall.
It is necessary to see if the changes made to the firewall or if you even see and upgrade to the virus protection.
So in this instant shut down one need to check if the problem is cleared or not? See if the upgrading does not work out then you need to get the previous version back. This is one of the easiest ways to fix the error and mostly the DNS Probe will be easily fixed.
Getting Rid of Website Filters
Sometimes when you install some new software, it brings along various bugs with it and some of the other programs either crash or does not work out. Sometimes when you are surfing on to the web page, then the page itself shuts down.
If something like this happens after the installation of the new programs, then it is necessary to uninstall the software. Bugs directly attack the external Firewalls, and countries like China and Australia have been one of the leading powers to deal with such dysfunction.
China and Australia have known to address the cause of problems with the chrome’s functionality. Also if one purchases a VPN, then it might help to fix the bug.
Sometimes there might be a problem in the hardware of the system, in that case, you need to unplug and plug the device. Unplug the device for at least 5 to 10 minutes and then ensure that the electricity is discharged from the external power pack.
The above mentioned are the few easy methods that can help to fix up the DNS Probe configuration. This can easily be done manually, and it also saves a lot of time in many cases.